Truck Driver-Residuals (Moyie Springs)
Company: Baker Truck Service
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: September 13, 2023
IntroductionFrom its Coeur d'Alene, Idaho headquarters, the closely
held, family-owned company is now one of America's largest lumber
producers, with capacity for over one billion board feet per year
and markets around the globe. The company holds high standards when
it comes to product, process and company objectives. This is a
healthy, growing company big enough for its national and
international markets, but with hometown ethics and pride in a job
OverviewDo you love driving AND you want the opportunity to get
home daily? Do you also have an impeccable safety record? Baker
Truck Service/Idaho Forest Group has been looking for YOU, a Class
A CDL Truck driver to haul residual products from our sawmills to
our customer sites in Canada.
What's in it for you:
- Get home daily!
- Benefits available for you and your dependents: medical,
- 401(k) with a company match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- ...and an annual boot allowance!
You'll be a great fit if:
- You are skilled at managing all DOT required daily vehicle pre-
- You can operate a truck in accordance with DOT, state, and city
regulations, as well as all Company guidelines.
- You know how to follow electronic hours of service/log
- You are able follow safety rules and regulations at all
To be considered you will need:
- To be a road warrior! (3 years minimum experience in commercial
- A valid Class A CDL.
- Valid Passport or willingness to get one.
- A working knowledge of DOT rules and regulations, including
- Experience in adverse driving conditions (gravel, snow- and
mud-covered roads) - We do operate in the Pacific Northwest!
- Limited number of points on your driving record.
- To be willing to submit to a PSP verification.
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees
to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which
may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check,
drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification,
driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills
testing, and credit checks. Driver will be subject to a DOT
regulated pre-hire drug and alcohol testing and if hired will be
put in for random selection going forward.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement.
Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop,
squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist,
kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to
tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations, and
airborne particles (sawdust).
Keywords: Baker Truck Service, Spokane Valley , Truck Driver-Residuals (Moyie Springs), Professions , Liberty Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!